No.1 – ASICS Women Gel Kayano –19
ASICS is one of the top brands that make the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis for women. Because of the amount of love they receive from their customers, a lot of their running shoes features in our list.
Like their other GEL series running shoes, Kayano-19 comes with a GEL cushioning located both at the front and rear end of the shoes that renders extra support and shock absorption.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) and Guidance line for a better running experience
- Lightweight Solyte midsole with Space Trusstic System for durability
- Heel clutching system for heel support
- Outsole made of ASICS high abrasion rubber
- Available in a wide variety of colors and priced between 60-200$
- Hundreds of satisfied customers with reduction in their plantar fasciitis pain
- Extremely comfortable and supportive
- Lightweight and attractive colors
Overall, ASICS gel kayano-19 is absolute yes yes for those who have to bear with plantar fasciitis. We recommend that you should also give it a try.
No.2 – New Balance W1540
New balance is no means far behind its competitor ASICS. With the passage of time New Balance is able to gather a large number of admirers and that’s why it’s ranked the 2nd in our directory of the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes ACTEVA midsole that’s lightweight and cushiony
- ROLLBAR technology with medial and lateral TPU posts for motion control
- Greater stability due to Rubber sole and a PU footbed
- Comes in white and pink color at a price between 100-160$
- Relieves plantar fasciitis pain
- Strong and durable
- Good fitting
- Stiff and hard sole
- Narrow at the toe area
All in all, we recommend that first you get a hold of your right shoe size and then you buy a pair of these. We hope like many other satisfied customers, your pain also gets diminished.
No.3 – ASICS Women Gel Exalt
ASICS stands for “A Sound Mind in a Sound Body” thus their shoes are manufactured with a purpose of supporting fitness and complete health.
On number 3rd in our guide to the best shoes for plantar fasciitis for women is another Gel series running shoe.
- EVA midsole
- Trusstic system for stability
- Gel cushioning at the rear end of the shoe
- DuoMax support system for support from neutral to over pronation
- A large number of colors to choose from and priced <120$
- Heals plantar fasciitis pain
- Good-looking shoes
- Fitting issues
No.4 – New Balance W1340
Stability and optimal control are the two highlights of our guide of best running shoes for plantar fasciitis’s 4th ranked shoe by New Balance.
- Includes an ACTEVA midsole and a rubber sole
- Stabilicore medial support system
- Cushioning for a smooth ride
- Mesh system for ventilation
- Sold in one color i.e. silver/blue at a price <$150
- Reduces plantar fasciitis pain
- Good for over-pronation
- Comfortable and supportive
No.5 – ASICS Women’s GEL-Nimbus 15
ASICS Gel Nimbus series running shoes are loved by their customers and are considered the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis. Gel Cushioning is very effective for plantar fasciitis pain.
- Includes Guidance Line from front to the rear end
- Biomorphic Fit upper
- PHF heel
- ComforDry sockliner
- Retailed in a variety of colors at a price <$160
- Recovers plantar fasciitis
- Comes in attractive color
- Tighter toe area
No.6 – Saucony Women’s Guide 7
Saucony, another famous name in the running shoes industry, makes top class running shoes focused on athletics and high performance.
Although Guide 6 was preferred over this one, now it has been discontinued, yet Guide 7 has its own reputation which is why it is at no. 6 in our list of the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis for women.
- Comes with a rubber sole that is made of XT-900 carbon
- Controls moisture with its HydraMAX wicking collar
- Front to Back PowerGrid cushioning
- SSL EVA midsole
- Traded in a variety of colors at a price <150$
- Comfortable with good cushioning
- Supports High Arches
- Smaller in size and fitting
Now that you have the top 6 best running shoes for plantar fasciitis for women. But before you purchasing, here are some other good quality running shoes for plantar fasciitis for women you can buy now…
- ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 20
- ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 9
- Brooks Women’s Ariel ’12
- Saucony Women’s Triumph 10
- New Balance Women’s W940V2
Note that as all the above shoes are also made for men, their ratings will be quite similar to the ones for men.