No.1 – ASICS Men’s GEL-Nimbus 15
ASICS is one of the top guns when it comes to the best running shoes for plantar fasciitis for men. Although they have introduced a newer version in the Gel Nimbus series yet Nimbus 15 never fails to impress its customers.
- Gel Cushioning for highest shock absorption
- Guidance Line from front till the rear end
- ComforDry sockliner
- Biomorphic fit upper
- Available in a variety of colors and sold at a price $120+
- Heals plantar fasciitis pain
- Comfortable with great cushioning
- Roomy and long-lasting
- Smaller in size, might not be suitable for wider feet
Overall, we recommend that Gel Nimbus 15 is a must try with its great Gel cushioning system which will support your feet all day long.
No.2 – New Balance Men’s 990V3
990V3 is famous for its better and improved built. It is made in USA with a stability enhancing and motion correcting technology system that is added in this shoe for extra support.
- ABZORB midsole that enhances stability with ENCAP for a better walking stride
- Pigskin upper mesh for greater ventilation
- Made from leather, fabric and includes a rubber sole
- Dual density collar foam provides support and cushioning
- Sold in a large variety of colors at a price $150+
- Relieves plantar fasciitis pain
- Very comfortable and supportive
- Great for long running
- Shoes not made like other high quality running shoes
- An irritable smell in the shoes
We think that New Balance with its 990V3 have given a tough time to its competitors. This shoe is loved by many of the individuals who are coping up with plantar fasciitis and thus it’s worth a try.
No.3 – ASICS Men’s GEL-Kayano 20
ASICS released Gel Kayano 20 on its 20th Anniversary and brought some really amazing updates in their shoe that’s why they feature at no.3 in our catalogue of the best shoes for plantar fasciitis women and men.
- FluidFit technology for a better fit
- Dynamic DuoMAX system for greater support
- Heel Clutching Exoskeletal heel counter for improved heel fitting
- Gel Cushioning throughout the shoe
- Trusstic system for enhanced gait
- Retailed in different colors and sold at a price $80+
- Reduces plantar fasciitis pain
- Great fit and comfortable
- Not long-lasting
Final verdict is that people who are suffering from plantar fasciitis should buy a pair of these shoes as they are going to keep your feet comfortable and provide them support while you are running and throughout the day as well.
No.4 – Brooks Men’s Beast ’12
Brooks designs its shoes in a way so as to provide higher cushioning and greater support. Their moto is to increase activeness amongst individuals.
- High quality motion control system
- Full-Foot Brooks DNA Cushioning Technology creates optimal foot strike balance
- Eco-friendly shoe with BioMogo – the first-ever biodegradable running shoe midsole
- Diagonal Rollbar acts as a stabilizer and keeps heel firm
- Available in 2 color combinations and with a price $90+
- Relieves plantar fasciitis pain
- Comfortable and supportive
- Size issues
All in all, this shoe was a source of relief for many individuals suffering from plantar fasciitis. Their motion control works great for people with heavy over-pronation. So, if your conditions are similar then you should check them out.
No.5 – Mizuno Men’s Wave Alchemy 12
Even though a large number of individuals are not aware of these high quality running shoes yet the ones who bought them simply became their true lovers.
Mizuno is obsessed with manufacturing high quality athletic shoes for the players who love to remain in form at all times.
- Composite Double Fan Wave Technology for higher support
- SmoothRide Engineered Infinity Wave, full-length for greater cushioning
- Intercool- Full-length midsole for better breathing inside the shoe
- Dynamotion Fit technology for greater fit
- One color combination and Price <120$
- Excellent heel comfort and relief against plantar fasciitis pain
- Not widely known
- Previous version is preferred by many
On the whole, if the reason behind your plantar fasciitis is excessive weight and that you are suffering from exaggerated pain, then these maybe the best for you.
No.6 – New Balance Men’s MR993
Last running shoe to feature in our best running shoes for plantar fasciitis guide is MR993 from New Balance. Individuals with greater passion for running simply love their running experience in these shoes.
- Abzorb® for greater cushioning
- With Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for a ride like experience
- N-durance® outsole for stability on various terrains
- C-Cap® midsole for better motion
- ACTEVA foam for greater compression
- Available in one color at a price <$200
- Great for running and jogging
- Comfortable and supports heel area
- Not durable
Finally, you can take a look at some of these running shoes that have helped quite a few men in escaping plantar fasciitis
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Kayano 19
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Evolution 6
- ASICS Men’s GT-2170
- Saucony Men’s Kinvara 4
- Merrell Trail Glove Barefoot